Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Post-Testimonial from Matthew Hope

I can't put a price on my recent trip to Norway. Whether I was visiting
museums, communing with nature, or just spending time with my good friend, I was always having an enjoyable time.

None of this, however, would have been possible without the help of well-travelled guru. As a person who lives with a disability, I was dependent on assistance navigating airports, and transitioning from flight to flight. Having an assistant waiting for me the moment I stepped off the plane made me feel safe and secure. Despite my disability and the average busyness of an
airport, I was given the freedom to meet my own needs such as finding an accessible bathroom or locating a place to eat while waiting for the next flight. Both my departure and return trips were as smooth as clockwork.

I would recommend well-travelled guru, without hesitation, to anyone with special needs.

Matthew Hope, once again, is a talented musician who resides in the Twin Cities, MN, United States. Thank you, and we're glad you enjoyed your trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment